- Coaching fees $150 for single season; $220 for both
- Registration $135 for entire season due at time of registration
- Uniform Uniforms are separate from the listed fees and can be purchased at Soccer Connections in Urbandale, IA
Players must register with AYSA and sign the 2014 Academy Acceptance Agreement, and the 2014-Medical-Release-Form. Team registration and referee fees are included in the club registration fee. Parents may opt to pay the coaching fees using one of the following payment options:
- Payment in full – full year; $220
- Payment in full – fall session only; $150
- For players playing for the full year, four equal installments of $55 payable on July 15, August 15, and September 15, and October 15 (total cost of $320).
If payment option 3 is selected and payments are not kept current, a player will not be allowed to participate in practice, training, or games and the player card will be revoked until such time as the payments are brought current in accordance with the payment plan.
All payments are made payable to Altoona Youth Soccer Association - Academy (AYSA – Academy), 209 11th st NW, Altoona, IA, 50009. Please note your payment is for Academy registration and/or coaching fees.